Sunday, February 10, 2013

Classes Filling Up

"Bending Your Ear"

Hi all,

I wanted to "unveil" the class project we will be working on in my Spring workshops that are rapidly approaching. This little pair will be a great way to learn to draw realistic fur and feathers! I still have a few spots left in the March and May class so email me of you would like to join us.

March 16-17th
Shoreline, WA 
10-4:30pm
$210 for the two days

May 18-19th
Two Dog Studio - Kingston, WA
10-4:30pm
$210 for the two days

A deposit is required to hold your spot ($105) and once you are registered I will send out the supply list and other info.

Hope you can make it to one of these.

Best!
Eileen

1 Comments:

Blogger Botanicals said...

I would like to sign up for the class in your studio on May 18 and 19. Where do I send my check?

February 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home