Monday, December 31, 2012

Website Updates

"Inner Strength"



Hi Everyone!

I would like to take a second to thank each of you for another amazing year. 2012 was a year of tremendous growth for me artistically and I am so looking forward to you all seeing the new work that will be in 2013. It will be bigger, more complex, and hopefully just as entertaining as the old favorites.

First with the good news, I am happy to say I have updated my website a bit and you can now see the current workshop schedule and some of my upcoming shows there. www.twodogstudio.com
As I apply (and hopefully get juried in) to upcoming festivals I will add those as well.

On the less than cool side, due to the typical cost increases we all have seen of late, I am going to have to raise the cost of my cards to $4.00 each as of January. I know, bummer. I have maintained my $3.75 price for the past 5 years but now just can't continue so I will be changing that on my website in the next few days. Knowing my propensity for putting things off that gives you a good 4+ days to put in an order at the old price. Just trying to find the silver lining here!

So, thank you so much for all of your support, kindness, and words of encouragement. It really does keep me going and moving forward to know that there are so many of you out there that appreciate what I do and find it worthwhile. I wish you all the best in the new year.

Gratefully,
Eileen
(and Scout, of course)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home