Thursday, October 18, 2012

Midlife Crisis

                                          "Midlife Crisis" colored pencil, watercolor  8x19"

Hi all,

Well, here is the completed piece that I have shared a few snippets of this month. I picked up the little wind up toy at an antique store in Upper Michigan this summer and just knew she would make it into a drawing somewhere. I got to use some primary colors for this one so it was great fun to create and I hope you enjoy it.

I am happy to say that the planned workshop in my studio next month is almost full with folks who have sent in registrations. I have 1 (maybe 2) spots still available and if you are interested please get a hold of me soon as I am putting the class project together this weekend. I have never had a class in my studio before so it should be fun and you are welcome to poke about the place and explore. You never know what you will find in this place!

Thanks so much!
Eileen

4 Comments:

Blogger Beegie said...

I love it! No doubt Tweetie Bird posed for the little toy:)

October 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Barbara G said...

Love it, too! And I'll get to see some Mountain Bluebirds...maybe...in Bend this weekend... Love your sense of humor!

October 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Two Dog said...

Thanks, guys!

I really enjoyed working with the Mountain Bluebirds for this one as that color is just amazing and I get a bit tired of all the browns sometimes!!

Eileen :)

November 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all: Compliments for your drawning techniques (how many shades of brown are there..?)
Second: Lovely sense of humor!

You breath art..

September 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home